St. Columba & Pioneer Memorial

St. Columba Address: 1540 Main St E, Hamilton, ON L8K 1E6

St. Columba Phone: 905-549-8053

Pioneer Memorial Address: 1974 King St E, Hamilton, ON L8K 1W3

Pioneer Memorial Phone: 905-545-9552

Half-time Minister: Rev. Timothy Kennedy (United Church Minister)

Interim Moderator: The Presbytery of Hamilton Business Committee

St. Columba Clerk of Session and Representative Elder: David Chiahotny

Phone: 905-385-6682

Email: dchiahotny@gmail.com

St. Columba was established in 1940.The first church building was dedicated in1948. A new building was completed in1957. Pioneer Memorial was built in 1959.

Both congregations continue to worship a month about in both churches as they “partner in two churches; one community.”