Burlington East

Address: 505 Walkers Line, Burlington, ON L7L 3E2

Phone: 905-637-5155

Minister: Pulpit is Vacant

Website: burlingtoneast.net

Email: clerk@burlingtoneast.net

The new congregation of Strathcona Presbyterian Church was formed in 1957

Burlington East was formed on January 1, 2007 by the amalgamation of two former Presbyterian congregations in east Burlington – Strathcona and Pineland. It has built on its heritage with the addition of many new families. The centre of the Presbyterian faith is the Living God, our heavenly father, in whom we live and move and have our being.