Address:2600 Headon Forest Drive, Burlington, ON L7M 4G2
Interim Moderator: Rev. Sandy Copland Dufour
St. Paul’s, Burlington is the oldest church in The Presbytery of Hamilton. The congregation was formed in 1816, and construction of the first church building was completed in 1822. In 1993, the present church was opened adjacent to the old church.
Thanks and Praise be to God, known to us as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.