Address: 70 James St S, Hamilton, ON L8P 2Y8
Interim Moderator: Dr. J. Mark Lewis
St. Paul’s Presbyterian Church congregation was formed in 1833. The membership consisted largely of Scottish people who had arrived in 1825. Today St. Paul’s is a national historical site, in addition to possessing provincial and municipal heritage designation. It is a Christian community in downtown Hamilton, embodying Jesus’ acceptance and love of all people, and supporting the growth of God’s people in faith and service.